Client expectations are continually evolving, and Fortus Security acknowledges this service necessity. Increasingly, clients are telling us that exceptional customer service is a minimum requirement. At Fortus, a great deal of energy has gone into defining what this means – for our clients, for Fortus Security, and for the stakeholders concerned.
Where Fortus’s corporate reception teams are deployed, our clients can be reassured that their guests will be effortlessly assisted – from the time of their arrival until the time they leave. Fortus’s corporate reception teams will:
- Be identifiable in a uniform chosen by the client – reflecting their style and culture
- Anticipate the needs of each client and their visitors
- Excel at creating positive and lasting impressions
- Continually review and improve the look and feel of the reception area
- Maintain a bespoke front of house handbook containing key information and helpful tips
- Ensure that a high-quality, ‘concierge-style’ service is offered to clients.
Working together with our security and front of house personnel, the corporate reception teams are required not only to protect, but also to welcome, and to smooth the passage of all visitors.